Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maroon 5 Order "Damn! I Love Indonesia" T-Shirt


Appearance Adam Levine, lead singer of the band Maroon 5 at their first concert at Tennis Indoor Senayan few days ago, very impressive for Daniel Mananta. Because, at the time Adam wearing "Damn! I Love Indonesia" T-Shirt, the product was initiated by this former MTV VJ's.

"Last year I asked the promoter Maroon 5, Melanie Soebono gives clothes Damn! I Love Indonesia to Maroon 5. Their signatured, after which he also photographed wearing Damn! I Love Indonesia," said Daniel when met at the launch of the online shop Damn! I Love Indonesia, Grand Indonesia.

Starting from there, when the band from the United States returned visited their country asked to provide apparel ideas of Daniel.

"One month ago, the management of Maroon 5 phones to Java (Musikindo), Maroon 5 personnel would wear  Damn! I Love Indonesia as they like. Essentially they wear, and it's an honor for me. We also gives some other apparel to them. Incidentally I'm also a big fan of them, "Daniel said with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment