Thursday, July 26, 2012

REGINA IDOL Wants To Diet So Not Out of Breath When singing


Jakarta - Indonesian Idol 2012 winner, Regina Ivanova has established its appearance as a singer. She resolved to go on a diet  to not  run of breath while singing.

" To be more comfortable and lighter still," she said after a show in the 'Open With Universal Music Indonesia in Poste Kitchen + Bar', Brass, South Jakarta, Wednesday (07/25/2012).

However, these intentions will be carried out by her in October. Currently Regina admits that they have met with many clients.

"I want it once when I was thin. Now I'm 78, I want to be 62 kg," she hoped.

The desire to shrink the body weight comes from the desire of Regina alone. She was forced to admit the label or music producer.

"If I sing an upbeat songs that are still struggling and that's one reason I'm for a diet," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment